Sunday, December 30, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away

It has been raining for 2 days now. No let up either. I know we need the rain, but it's horrible for making a person feel lazy. LJ and I slept in this morning until after 9:00 and I haven't felt like doing much of anything all day. I hate days like this. Hopefully it'll let up some tomorrow. I need to go buy a few groceries.

I have a bunch of new recipes I want to try thanks to a thread devoted to $5 meals. Lots of tasty sounding simple cheap meals. Those are the best kind. I'm finally going to try tator tot casserole too. Old Duggar family favorite. I'll be sizing it down considering I don't have near 20 people to feed. How that lady does it I have no idea. I barely make it day to day with the 3 I have.

Off to be lazy for the rest of the evening. Have to accomplish some sewing when the girls finally go to bed though.
Photobucket

No comments: