Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Time for Change

With the new years comes change. I've decided it's time to pull myself out of the rut I've been stuck in. I'm getting a new look, new job and getting back into church. No more excuses. I can't fix my hair because I am too busy in the morning...nope..getting a new do! I can't go to church because it's during LJ's naptime and the only day I can sleep in..nope..doesn't matter..they have a nursery and I can nap after church. And the job..well...I'm sick of driving 70 miles a day to work and home and spending an entire week of pay on gas. And I'm tired of getting home an hour after I clock out for the day and still having to worry about supper and housework.

I'm looking at short hairstyles. I'm thinking a cute little bob..very short in the back and a little longer in the front? I want something not too difficult to style, but cute. I'm searching online for pics...got any suggestions?

And church..I visited a church last Sunday and I'm looking forward to next Sunday. I enjoyed the service. I'm going to go to the Christmas Eve service as well. Hopefully LJ will be good..or maybe they'll have the nursery open for babies.

OK..almost quitting time..better run my days end reports and get the heck out of here. Head back home to BF Egypt....in the dark since it's 5:30 now.

No comments: