Monday, December 24, 2007

Photobucket

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Well, it's finally here. Christmas day. I'm ready to hit the hay, but I have a few more things to do. I caught a peak at Santa. He left lots behind for the kids. He must've had his beer goggles on because they got way more than they deserved. Apparently sibling rivalry doesn't get you on the naughty list. Geesh.

Here are a few pics from our fun tonight. We started the Christmas Eve jammies tradition this year and I was bummed I couldn't find the "bob-bob" flannel to make LJ a pair of pants to match the girls jammies I found at Target. He loved the girls pants!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LJ should've asked Santa for an attitude adjustment. This has been what he looks like most of the day for the last few days. Maybe it's his 2 year molars...or man PMS. Who knows, but he's been one cranky guy.
Photobucket

And just to show it's not only the youngest ones who would rather play with the boxes and trash
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our tree and the kids' loot from Santa
Photobucket

Joseph
Photobucket

Trinity
Photobucket

Alyssa
Photobucket

No comments: