Friday, December 21, 2007

My baby is gone

Alyssa left today for her trip to the mountains with her best friend Caitlin. She was so excited. I was scared to let her go. I talked to her tonight and she's having a blast.

And speaking of the mountains, I have pics to share from Thanksgiving. We spend Thanksgiving in beautiful Tennessee. It's been such a long time since I've been to the moutains this time of year. It was so nice.

Sunset view. Isn't this gorgeous?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's everyone...well, we're missing Ricky
Photobucket

And a few from when we drove into Gatlinburg for the day.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And feeding the ducks
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally a few random shots
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: