Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas puked in my house

Yep...it sure did. My house was clean and now it looks like christmas puked all throughout it! There are presents and empty boxes everywhere. I'm glad christmas is over but the clean up and organizing afterwards are just as stressful as shopping and preparing. Good thing I'm off work until Jan 2. I'll be busy organizing toys until then.

Click on the silly LJ picture to view a montage of our christmas pics. It's my first montage and it was a doozy to put together. hehe. Thought it would be easier than posting a bunch of pics here. Not so sure.

View this montage created at One True Media
Christmas 12/27/07


The kids had a great christmas. We still have to go to my parent's house on Saturday. I'll be glad when it's all over with.

No comments: