Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Stress level lowered

After my horrible, no good, very bad weekend....I'm getting caught up. I embroidered inserts for 5 travel mugs and put together hot cocoa mix for the kids' teachers and finished up two adorable reversible apron and oven mitt sets for a co-worker.

First I set these on the counter and they spelled out DAME...so I did some juggling and thought it appropriate to spell out MADE since I made them. Yes, I know..I'm a dork.
Photobucket

This one is different because the 2nd grade aide is a man and I thought this font was more appropriate than the fun funky print I used on the others.
Photobucket

And this is what each teacher got. The letter is the first letter in their last name
Photobucket

And the apron sets. Aren't they adorable?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


All items shown here are available for custom order. ;) Email me at avdesigns4u@yahoo.com for more information.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Dear Amanda,

Please send instructions on how to add extra hours to the day BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT!

Seriously, you're very talented and those are some very lucky teachers.

:0)