Thursday, April 28, 2011

35 things to do before turning 35

I was prompted by my best friend to make a list of 35 things to do before I turn 35. I've been thinking about this list since last night when she suggested it. I couldn't really think of more than 5 things I might want on the list.

Have no credit card debt
Overcome my social anxiety or at least have it under control
Make 3 new friends that I form a good bond with

okay well, I could only think of 3.

Then tonight I was helping Alyssa do her extra credit social studies project on jazz music. We were looking up videos on youtube for swing music to add and we came across a video of 2 young kids dancing to swing music and I realized another thing I wanted to add to my list. I want to learn to dance. I want to learn some ballroom dances for sure. My only problem is that I know I want be able to convince my partner in life to be my partner on the dancefloor. Hmmm...Wonder who could be my dance partner. I may need to find a gay guy soon...LOL

I'll keep thinking on those 35 things!

1 comment:

M. Schlansker said...

Yay! I got you thinking. I love ballroom dancing but Chip doesn't like it...we can be partners ;) I"m starting my list..I'll email it to you. It's in progress.