Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day...Just another day



The kids bought me some great gifts. They picked them out themselves and I truely love them. However; There was really only one thing that I wanted for Mother's Day. I wanted my girls' minds to be brainwashed so that they'd never argue again.

I complain to others about this all the time, but I seriously doubt they understand just how much my girls argue. It's constant. And it's about the dumbest stuff just like in the comic above. I used to buy each one of them the same thing but recently I quit. It's just not logical. Sometimes one needs something and the other doesn't. Take for example today. I went shopping and bought Trinity a skirt, a shirt and a pair of sandals. She needed some more dressy stuff and a few more shirts for summer because a lot of hers from last year are just worn out. She needed some white sandals for church. I bought Alyssa a formal dress. She wanted a fancy new dress for her 5th grade graduation. She was all excited about her dress until she realized that it was the only thing I'd bought for her where as I bought Trinity 3 things. So, she got all sour and started stomping off to her room.

And if they each pick out a box of poptarts they'll argue when the other one starts eating them.

I'm just slowly losing my mind. By the time they're teenagers I'll be put away in a mental institution with a straight jacket and a room with padded walls.

No comments: