Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I don't understand



I've taken almost everything out of the girls' room. They don't play with toys so there are only a couple of stuffed animals in their room that they want to hang on to for sentimental reason. The thing that confuses me is the room is always a mess. I have told them for a couple weeks that if they don't clean up everything will be gone once I go in there. So, I've started on their room, but I needed a break. I looked on the side of the bed (the bed sits against the wall) and there was a huge pile of stuff. Clothing, candy, paper, drink bottles (they're not supposed to eat or drink in their room!), shoes and blankets. I seriously have an entire load of laundry JUST of the things that were under/beside their beds. How rediculous. They'll be unhappy to realize when they get home that they'll only have a bed and their clothes in their room. I'm taking out the computer, the desk, the purses and accessories....everything that isn't necessary. They'll have to earn it back and I have a feeling that it'll be a while before they do.

This post really doesn't have any meaning...just needed to vent somewhere!

No comments: