Monday, September 21, 2009

Ready to redecorate!

Isn't this a beautiful bedroom?


Photobucket




When I win the lottery I'll spend the $5,000 it cost to have it! But until then I'm going to borrow the idea of the bookshelves around the bed and make my won. I'll buy 2 shelves from Walmart and paint them white then attach a shelf between the two going over the bed. I'm excited to see how it looks. The girls are ready for a more grown up room so we'll be redecorating soon. I think I'll do it next weekend for a surprise...they'll be gone to their dad's.

I'll post pics when I'm finished with the room. Gotta find the right color paint too. I'm thinking turquoise blue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats a good idea :] you should put two little shelves on the insides of the bed and then put one connecting eachother... this you could have the computer desk under the top shelf that links the two :]