Monday, May 25, 2009

Thanks to all the troops

Just a quick thank you to all of the men and women out there who risk their lives for our country's freedom. May God bless and keep you!

Happy Memorial Day to everyone.

I'm just sitting around enjoying the day off. Got the housework done this morning and now it's time to relax. I spent the weekend at the river. Popa's 87th birthday was yesterday so we went down to celebrate. It rained a lot! but we still had fun. The kids got to swim some.

My heart has been acting up for a couple weeks now and I finally scheduled a dr. appointment for Wednesday. It happened before when I was pregnant with LJ but not as frequently. It'll be beating fine and then it'll feel like it stops for a second then starts back beating quickly a couple times. Makes me kind of gasp for a breath. It's not a good feeling when it does it a lot. It has been doing it more and more this past weekend so I decided to call the dr. Joe listened with the stethoscope and said it beats normal, then stops, then beats quickly then normal again. I just hope it's doing it when I go to the dr. wednesday. That way I can figure out what's going on.

Well, off to relax some more. I'm reading a really good book so I think I'll read some more.

No comments: