Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! What a wonderful day it was.

Joe and LJ took me out to lunch at chili's and then to the mall to look for some new summer shirts. Joe and LJ went off to look around the mall while I shopped in total peace! It was so nice. I found 2 super cute tops and then we grabbed a smoothie. Pina Colada..yummy!
After we got home LJ and I went to Wally World (as LJ so deems it) to pick up a few things and I lucked up and found 3 more shirts and pair of capris! Then I went to get the girls and they gave me my gift from them. A bracelet that I absolutely love and a roll of Rolos (with a few missing...Alyssa needed a taste she said) It was so sweet. The ex gave them $5 to buy something for me and they picked it out themselves. I love my kids.
After we got home I got supper going and me and the kids went out to wash my car (it was looooong overdue). Trinity wasn't too interested in getting wet but Alyssa geared up in her swimsuit and LJ didn't waste any time diving into the suds and helping wash the car. It's squeaky clean now and they had a blast.

I really enjoyed my day! Too bad it's coming to an end and it's back to reality tomorrow. lol

1 comment:

M. Schlansker said...

sounds like a great mother's day!