Sunday, May 17, 2009

Countdown to Boston

Oh as the days go by and the arguing gets worse my trip to Boston seems like it will never happen. LJ has started this screaming thing. I thought only girls were supposed to scream like that. Guess not. And he's just about ready to give up his naps. I rely on naps for a few minutes of peace and quiet. Sanity level....very low these days.

I leave for Boston on June 27. Flying (for the very first time) out of Atlanta. Hoping it's not as scary as I imagine it will be. But once I get there it will be worth it! I don't fly home until July 3! woohoo. It will be a much needed and much appreciated break.

2 comments:

M. Schlansker said...

We are siked! Can't wait to show you our house, the nursery, my school, everything! Fun Fun Fun!

~amanda~ said...

Not as siked as I am!