Saturday, May 16, 2009

Boom-de-clap-de-clap

Got it stuck in my head. Can't stop singing it.

I took the girls to see the Hannah Montana movie today. It was a good movie and the girls had a great time. Sure would be nice if a trip to see a movie didn't put you $30 in the hole! That's crazy.
movie ticket $6.50 x 3
popcorn lg 6.00
drink lg 4.50

total cost for movie trip $28.50
Worth it? Sure it was. The girls didn't fuss at all and I could tell they were really having fun.

We left the movie and went straight to Walmart to buy the sountrack. Then we blared it on the way home. The girls know all the words to the Hoedown Throwdown song but I just know the boom-de-clap-de-clap part. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! you meanie you should have taken me... but oh well your just going to have to take me to see UP.
:) hehe
i learned the hoedown throwdown yesterday... so your going to have to bring the soundtrack up to the river this weekend... and ill teach you it! AND THEN WE ARE GUNNA HAVE A DANCE OF TO THAT SONG LOL! your gunna get OWENED!

-krystin mays