Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Joseph Glenn

Happy Birthday to my little man. Joseph turned 2 on January 24! I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. It seems like just yesterday I was laying in the hospital scared to death of the clock striking 11:00. I knew I would be wheeled away to the OR to deliver my baby and I was not looking forward to a c-section. Eyes closed tightly I made it through the deliver...it started before I realized it and was shocked when Joe told me he was already cutting! I kept my eyes shut until I heard the tiny little cry of my firstborn son. He sounded perfect and I was so happy he was here. I couldn't see him while they were cleaning him up and checking him because he was behind me. I kept hearing him crying funny but they said it was normal for a c-section baby. They suctioned out his throat until he was clear and finally brought him over to me. It was love at first cry and love at first sight!

Here's my little man today

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.