Monday, January 21, 2008

19 degrees

Seriously? This is GA. It's not allowed to get that cold. Just seeing that 19 degrees staring me down on my computer monitor's yahoo homepage makes me want to curl up in bed with an electric blanket and hibernate! I'm scared to go outside. Why oh why do I have to work?

Well, I'm working on a fun new set for Trinity. I'm going to have her model for me and offer up a custom set for someone. Thinking of listing on eBay, but I haven't decided yet. It wasn't coming together exactly as planned, but I improvised and I think it'll be okay. I didn't have enough fabric and I searched high and low and couldn't find it. If eBay didn't have it then surely I was out of luck. Because if eBay doesn't have it, they don't make it. Right? I posted on sewingmamas.com and someone has a bit of it and another thinks they saw it at JoAnns recently, so hopefully someone can come up with 3 yards of it for my custom slot I plan to offer. If not, my custom will be a set with different fabrics but made the same style. That'll work too.

Stalled long enough..going to get ready for work.

No comments: