Friday, March 11, 2011

Wow...talk about neglect!

I've been neglecting my blog big time. I've had so much going on and I just haven't kept things up.

I will have to make sure to update more often for sure!

Here are a few pics as a mini update.

LJ had his 5th birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. It was a great party and he had a blast. He even got up and danced with Chuck E. and the crew during the Happy Birthday song. He was the only one!


And a pic of the girls with Caroline during her visit to GA. It was a good long visit and we enjoyed getting to spend time with Marie, Caroline and Howie!


And a couple pics from our first lake trip of the year. It was a little chilly but it was a bit overcast so a great opportunity for pictures.


1 comment:

M. Schlansker said...

wow...that pic of Caroline doesn't look like her much....but then again it does. Loved the long visit..I think it needs to be tradition ;)