Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Alyssa and Tony..sitting in a tree.....

Hehe. Remind you of elementary school? Alyssa told me that she has a boyfriend. Tony Stewart...no not the race car driver, but this kid is a dirt bike dare devil. The kid broke his leg and was riding again before the cast was off. He's one tough cookie.

I picked her up from school the other day and walking down the hall she says "Mom, I gotta tell you something when we get to the car" I knew it had to do with Tony. We get to the car and she begins telling me about her day.

Apparently a guy in the class (DJ) was being rude to her and saying disrespectful things and Tony heard him and got very mad. Alyssa told him to calm down and they walked away from DJ. When Alyssa asked Tony if he was mad because of what DJ had said Tony replied by saying "No, I don't care what he says, but he's not going to talk to my girlfriend that way!"

Isn't he sweet?

No comments: