Saturday, September 15, 2007

Alyssa gets braces!

Well, yesterday we had a 2nd consultation appointment with Dr. Trotter. He had models of Alyssa's mouth and he was going to go over treatment plan and cost. Well, he finished that up and asked if we were ready to get started. Alyssa wasn't ready at all, but I wanted to save a trip and time off work and school so we went ahead. She now has braces. Only partial though. Right now she has 5 brackets on the upper anterior teeth and in 3 weeks she goes back and they'll put the last bracket on the tooth that they have to move into place (#7 for those dental people.) She wasn't happy at all. I had just bought her a bag of skittles before the appointment and she was upset that she wouldn't be able to eat them. So, I let her eat 1/2 of the bag before they put them on. LOL. She was so funny and all the girls at the office were amused by her silliness.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Alyssa was invited to her very first sleepover birthday party last night. Her friend Caitlin was turning 8. Trinity was a little upset that she didn't get invited. She kept telling Alyssa to stop talking about the party because it was making her mad. Well, it turns out that Caitlin's aunt let Trinity stay for the party too. So both of my girls had their very first sleepovers last night. I was worried that Trini would want to come home, but she did fine. They both frowned when they saw me pull up to pick them up. They weren't ready to come home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




And while the girls were at the party and I was getting supper cooked, LJ had a yogurt. He's had yogurt before but I've always fed it to him. Well, I gave him the bowl and spoon and let him have at it. And boy did he! He was a mess. He started off with a shirt on, but after he dropped a little bit I figured I'd take it off. Glad I did!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



1 comment:

Caroline said...

Too cute!!

P.S. I take my Skittles very seriously too.