Thursday, August 30, 2007

Surgery is scheduled

We had LJ's pre-op appointment today with Dr. Howell. He's scheduled for surgery on October 5. I decided to take the first surgery which means I'll have to have him at MCG CMC at 6:45 AM!! Surgery will start at 7:30. It's gonna be a long day. I'm going to fall asleep while he's in surgery. That's too FC (don't ask) early for me.

OK..It's finally the weekend. A super long 4 day weekend too. We're going to the riverhouse this weekend. Probably just for Saturday and Sunday. I'm going to take my sewing machine though because I have to finish up some clothes for the kids for winter. I want to have them made and out of the way so there's no rush when the weather starts to cool down. Not that I'm expecting it anytime soon. Gotta love livin' in the south!

No comments: