Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Forgot about this blog!

Hmm..I forgot I had signed up and started this thing. I guess I have too many other things going on to remember to write here.

My online boutique is going well. I'm staying pretty busy from it. I'm working on a halloween costume for a friend's little boy. She wanted him to be Pablo from the Backyardigans. It was a challenge, but I think I've got it all figured out. The shirt is cut out and the pants are almost done (all but the legs hemmed, but I need to get the inseam measurement from Gred). I think it will be adorable!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I'll post pics of the finished costume when I'm done.

I can't decide what I want LJ to be for halloween. I want a way out there...contest winning costume. I am thinking Frankenstein, Dracula, Superman or Harry Potter. Joe says HELL NO to Harry Potter. I think it would be cute. Oh well. If I do Dracula..I'll make him a black suit and a red vest with a cape. That would be really cute and I could spike his hair. I just can't decide.

Here are some other ideas I had picked up.
Tell me what you think?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Well, tomorrow LJ goes for his pre-op appointment. He has to have a circumcision revision. He's come down with a cold, so I'm not sure if they'll schedule it right away. We'll find out tomorrow.
Potty training is going well. He's (in my opinion) doing really well for his age. I just hope he doesn't get bored with it and give it up. I need at least one kiddo that is super easy to PT.

OK..off to bed now. I'm sure we'll be sitting around MCG CMC for a while tomorrow. I'm not really looking forward to it..The appt. is during LJ's morning naptime!

No comments: