Friday, November 18, 2011

Thankful

I have so much to be thankful for in my life! A lot of my friends on facebook are posting each day about what they are thankful for. I didn't do it, so I thought I'd post here.

1. My parents. Without them I wouldn't have made it were I am today. I made mistakes in my past but they always stood by me and encouraged me. I love you Mom and Dad.
2. My siblings. I am so thankful to have 2 sisters and 2 brothers to go through life with.
3. My husband. Thanks to my oldest sister, I met my husband 9 years ago. Life hasn't always been easy for us, but we've stuck through and we just celebrated out 7 year anniversary.
4. My kids. I pull my hair out many days, but my world is complete with my three beautiful babies in it.
5. My family. I value family very much and love having most of my family close to me so we can see them often.
6. My job. I have a wonderful job and am very thankful for that. I love the staff and my boss and feel right at home.

I have tons more to be thankful for, but for now this will do. I know I feel like I am always wanting more of something, but when I really think about it I know that I have everything I need and am thankful to God that He has blessed me with my rich life.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

2 comments:

M. Schlansker said...

Um..shouldn't I be on the list?

~amanda~ said...

girl...you are family!!! Of course I'm thankful for you.