Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Been a slacker

I haven't been posting much lately. The holidays were a busy time and I haven't quite gotten over the hussle and bussle I don't guess.

Christmas was wonderful. All the kids enjoyed their gifts and the Wii has been a huge hit with everyone. I played a few games of bowling and the next morning woke up to an aching shoulder and arm! Wow..what a workout...or maybe I'm just so out of shape that I'm pathetic!

We had a great New Years party over at Ricky and Chrissy's house. They throw a fine party. Unfortunately LJ had turned into Little Ike and I was in a very ill mood. But I made it through the evening by staying indoors away from the crowd so as to not let my ill mood rub off on anyone. I'd have to have ruined a good game of beer pong with my sour mood. The kids all slept late the next morning so that was wonderful. LJ slept until 9 which means so did I and the girls were in bed until 10:30!!! Wish they'd do that every weekend!

Going back to work was hard. After having a week and a half off it was hard to start waking up at 6:00am. I was a little scatter brained the first week but I think I'm back in the groove of things this week. Countdown to the next day off though...One day in February I think I'll have a 3 day weekend and then again in March.

Well, if you're reading this hello and I hope to be around her more often. I need to post a major butt-load of pics!

1 comment:

M. Schlansker said...

I laugh at this post. Glad you guys got to enjoy the rest of the holidays. I'm so sorry I ran out of town without seeing you again. The presents are at my mom's house still. Wanta come to Boston an visit?