Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wedding down...Shower to go!

Well, I'm beat and if I wasn't starving I'd already be in the bed. It's 11:30pm and I just got home from the wedding. All 3 kids were in it and I was the photographer. Man..I give props to wedding photographers...It's hard work! I made it...and I'm praying everything turned out good. I'm too sleepy to weed through the nearly 400 pictures that I shot tonight. I'll have to go through them next week.

Marie's shower is tomorrow...Still have lots to do to finish up for that including buying the food! I don't think I've had such a busy weekend EVER in my life.

I'll post some shots of the wedding and the shower soon. I'm finished with my apple pie so I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

M. Schlansker said...

You are my hero! I was and still am so amazed by your talent and thoughtfulness. I wanted to cry Sunday but refrained as that would be so embarassing :) It was a super special day and I can't tell you how much it meant to me and Chip. I LOVE YOU!!!!