Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas fun at school

I came across a cute idea for a goody bag on Pinterest. It's a packet of hot chocolate mix, mini marshmallows, candy cane and hershey kisses. SNOWMAN SOUP. I decided to make up enough for Trinity and LJ's classes and a few for Alyssa's friends. I didn't have time to make a fancy tag, so I just printed this simple tag and attached them to the bags.




For teacher gifts this year I decided on monogrammed fleece blankets. I got a sweet email from one of the teachers this afternoon telling me how much she loved the blanket and that she was ready to get home and snuggle up under it. I'm so glad I'm able to do things like this for the special people in our lives.

All wrapped up and ready for the teachers


Mr. Cook, Mrs. Hayes, Mrs. King


Mrs. Poss, Mrs. Land, Mrs. Howard



And LJ filled out the envelopes for the cards that we attached to the bags. He usually writes butter, but I had given him a sharpie pen to write with and I think that messed him up a little.



We have truly been blessed with teachers this year for the younger two. Alyssa had Mrs. Land and Mrs. Howard last year and they're great. I know Mrs. Poss and was excited to find out she was teaching Trinity this year along with Mrs. Howard and Mrs. Land. And LJ's teachers are fantastic. I told Mrs. Hayes that the group just needed to move on up to teach 1st grade next year so LJ could have them all again.

No comments: