Sunday, July 26, 2009

LJ is starting school soon

I made the decision to homeschool LJ this year. I'm sure it will be a challenge since I work full time but it will be good for him and especially good when his OT appointments are over. He's only got a few more weeks left.

I'll be using the curriculum from ABC Jesus Love Me. It's online and it's free. I will have to purchase a few books to go along with it. Some of the books I'm sure I can find at the library...there are number and letter books to go with each lesson. I bought one of the bibles he needed tonight at Walmart and I'll look for the other one next week at the bookstore.

I have a lot to get in order so it'll take me a couple weeks to get everything together but I'm excited to start. Reminder...get new printer cartridge. LOL

I picked up a cookie sheet tonight also. I plan to use it as a magnet board for activities. I've got mangetic numbers and letters that we'll use and I am going to make weather magnets and days of the week as well as months of the year. He's gonna learn a lot <<< and I'll be working on my grammar there..no more gonnas. HAHA

Off to research.

ABC Jesus Loves Me

No comments: