Saturday, April 4, 2009

They have arrived!



Yes, they're here. The lovely mounds are popping up all over the yard. We even have one near the woods that is about 3ft. long and 1ft. wide! I've never seen a mound that big. It's outrageous. I really really hate the summertime up here. The ants seem to love coming in the house and with out dark carpet you can't see them. You realize they're there when they biting your feet! Then they get in the beds and you spend an hour killing them before you can lay down to sleep. OMG. I just want to cry thinking about the trouble we have every summer. Last year we made it to sometime mid June before the invaded the house.

2 comments:

M. Schlansker said...

Yuck Yuck Yuck! I hate ants! I was just missing the south and now, well doesn't seem as great.

Unknown said...

ouch!