Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Preparing for Christmas

No, not for christmas gifts, but for the Christmas Festival in town. I've decided I'm giving craft shows a second chance. This time instead of devoting most of my time to clothing, I'll be offering more bows and accessories. I've come across a few really great bow making devices and it's making them much better than I was before. I've already started making my stock.

I've got a few testers that I'll be needing for pacifier clips. I'm trying out a different method and need to know how they'll hold up to wear and tear. So, please feel free to comment here on email me at avdesigns4u@yahoo.com if you're interested in testing. The fee for a tester will be based on supply cost and shipping and nothing more. I will get an exact cost very soon for you but it won't be more than $5 (included shipping). Probably closer to $3 though.

I'll have to add some pics later of the different bows I'm making. Of course, I'll take orders until then if you have special requests. And spread the word! Please.

No comments: