Sunday, May 25, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I've been neglecting this blog so I'm going to try to catch up. I've got lots of pictures to share. Starting with the craft fair. I snapped a few shots of my setup. Nothing too fancy, but it worked. Too bad it was a bust!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And then a quick pic of the miracle of life Joe and I saw on our front porch the other day. Of course, we ran to grab the camera. This shot was the best.

Photobucket

On our recent trip to Edisto, the family drove out to the camp to let LJ see the cows. I got a few pics while we were there. Including this awesome shot of a black widow that was sitting inside the door to the fallout shelter. Among the other creatures hanging out where some horribly nasty looking roaches. Didn't care for a pic of those. hehe

Photobucket

My mom and dad
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some scenic shots
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Then for Mother's Day we ate at Hope's house. LJ finally got a chance to play with Drew (3 weeks older than LJ). He wasn't very nice though. Makes me realize that he needs to have some interaction with other kids. He walked up to Drew and pushed him down. Then later as they were playing in this little house, he was being sweet until Drew walked over near the door and then LJ walked over and pushed Drew out the door. Mean kid! What will I do with him?

Photobucket

Photobucket


And last but not least, here is a pic of LJ riding the 4-wheeler. Joe finally sold his boat and replaced it with a 4-wheeler. It's fun. Alyssa and LJ love it. Trinity hasn't tried it out yet.

Photobucket

1 comment:

M. Schlansker said...

I love reading your blog to catch up on what you are up to. I have two cards for the girls and I believe one for you (isn't someon turning 27 soon?) I can't find your address though. I can't wait to catch up with you. Will you be around next weekend, if I give your cell a quick call?