Sunday, February 10, 2008

More shots

I'm determined to learn the language of photography. At the moment, however, it's proving to be a tad out of my reach. I hear the words, but they don't mean anything to me. I set up my homemade backdrop tonight (easy peasy dye job on muslin...$6 for a backdrop that is 6 x 3.75. Big enough for headshots and almost big enough for toddler body shots. It needs to be a bit longer so I can position the subject further away though.) Alyssa was my most willing model tonight, but I got a couple cute ones of T-bug too.




The scarf was a big hit. We ran in the $$ store to get foam core board for my lightbox and came out with a light pink and hot pink fuzzy scarf. Made for a cute pic paired with Alyssa's cap.

Here are a couple of Trinity. I didn't edit these any.



No comments: